- Capping Machine
- Injectable Dry Powder Filling Machine
- Bottle Capping Machine
- Washing Machine
- Liquid Filling Machine
- Vial Filling Machine
- Auger Powder Filling Machine
- Inspection Machine
- Labeling Machine
- Snap Fit Capping Machine
- Measuring Cup Placement Machine
- Batch Coding Machine
- Food Machinery
- Complete Liquid Line
- Conveyor Solution
- Tube Filling Machine
- Food/Beverage/Cosmetic Filling Machine
- Dry Syrup Powder Filling Machine
- Shrink Sleeve Labeling Machine
- Ampoule Filling and Sealing machine
- Bottle Sealing Machine
|Home||» Products||» Inspection Machine||» Automatic Ampoule Inspection Machine|
Automatic Ampoule Inspection Machine
- Due to its resistance towards corrosion, high tensile strength and hassle-free operations this is hugely applauded.
- This machine is user-friendly and used for inspecting ampoules in food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
Type of Machine
Inspection of Vial and Ampoule with minimum human intervention
Ampoule Diameter range (mm)
10 mm to 15 mm
Ampoule height (mm)
55 to 125 mm
Speed (Ampoule per minute)
60 to 70 Ampoules per minute depending upon the Human proficiency.
Power consumption (KW)
230 V, Single Phase , 50 HZ
Machine Dimension (L X W X H) mm
1530 X 1200 X 1575
Through tray in hopper
Net Weight (KG)
Following are the Salient Features of our Versatile Automatic Ampoule Inspection Machine
- Total cGMP Model & Maintenance free operation.
- All contact parts are AISI 304.
- Hopper Loading for Ampoule
- 6 nos of Ampoule spinner to achieve higher speed. Rotation of spinners can be adjusted to give desired vortex in liquid.
- Magnified view with back light illumination for coherent real-time view of six ampoules.
- Modular & compacted ejection system.
- Facility of repeat cycle.
- LED as well buzzer assisted safe rejection.
- Two inbuilt counters for monitoring of production. i.e. 1 counters for Total production status and another counter for Rejection Unit.
- All Brought out items are of CE certified.
- Spinning assembly is provided with A.C. Drives.
- Rejection units with 24V DC wiring.
- A.C. Frequency Drive for Speed Control
- Separate machine is required for ampoules and vials.